display probs after reloading xp

terry

I have had a dell for about a year, I just recently reloaded windows xp
and the display on my screen is too large and the font is larger.
I have tried going to the control panel but no options present to
change my prob help!

what resolution is the screen, if you right click the desktop and select
properties and then select the settings tab you can adjust the screen
resolution, most people have 1024x768

"terry" wrote:

> I have had a dell for about a year, I just recently reloaded windows xp
> and the display on my screen is too large and the font is larger.
> I have tried going to the control panel but no options present to
> change my prob help!

check the device manager to see if you have the correct drivers loaded, or
if you are using default drivers.

you might try going to the dell website and looking for the drivers that go
with your system.