Best Bios for K7T Turbo

Folks,

My Asus A7V133 (KT133A) board is going bad, so, I bought a "new" (I'm
guessing its really refurbished) K7T Turbo from GearXS. What's the best
bios for this board ?

Mark
sharpei@verizon.net

I replaced an A7V133 1.04 october last year with a new MSI K7T Turbo2
which you can still buy (€99) here in The Netherlands.

For the lastest K7T Turbo Bios go to
http://www.msi.com.tw/program/support/bios/bos/spt_bos_detail.php?UID=100

Mark Barrett wrote:
> Folks,
>
> My Asus A7V133 (KT133A) board is going bad, so, I bought a "new" (I'm
> guessing its really refurbished) K7T Turbo from GearXS. What's the best
> bios for this board ?
>
> Mark
> sharpei@verizon.net

The latest bios is the best one for the KT133A boards.

neopolaris