too many starting programs

Hi All,
Through Everest I have found that there are too many useless
programs/processes that start with my PC, how to manage and eventually
prevent this programs to start with my PC?
Thanks.
The Undertaker

Are you sure that they are all useless?.. programs in the notification will
have been installed by you, and can be disabled using the program
properties.. right click on each icon and look for
properties/preferences/options..

Are any of the programs causing problems.. if not, why do you see a need to
stop/disable them?..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"The Undertaker" <chrispak9@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
> Through Everest I have found that there are too many useless
> programs/processes that start with my PC, how to manage and eventually
> prevent this programs to start with my PC?
> Thanks.
> The Undertaker

try run> msconfig> startup

be sure that what your disabling isn't something you need.

I would like to stop some of them because the Windows launching has become
slower and slower.
Thanks
The Undertaker