Hibernation and Hard Drive Light.

I have just started using Hibernation and it works excellent except for 1
thing.
The hard drive light is on steady after booting up from Hibernation. There
is no hard drive activity and cpu idle is 97% while the light remains on
steady.
The hard drive light acts normal when not using hibernation.

XP SP2
Athlon 64 3500+
Antec 3700 case with 400 watt.

Any suggestions ?
Thanks
Ron

why are you using hibernate on a tower?

seems you'd be best to just turn it off.

"EasyFeelings" wrote:
> why are you using hibernate on a tower?
>
> seems you'd be best to just turn it off.

Hibernation works like a charm on desktops. Why not using it?
--PA

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:03:02 -0800, "Pavel A."
<pavel_a@NOwritemeNO.com> wrote:

>"EasyFeelings" wrote:
>> why are you using hibernate on a tower?
>>
>> seems you'd be best to just turn it off.
>>

>Hibernation works like a charm on desktops. Why not using it?
>--PA

Why I don't use the hibernate feature.

Hibernation creates a large file on my system, which the Norton Ghost
imaging program wants to backup. This (hiberfil.sys) is 1.5gig on my
C: and is a space hog on my DVD image file. So I chose to not use it.

Hi RC, I just found that disconnect problem with Hybernate. It does not
connect after bootup. So much for using it - Kinda liked it though.

Thanks