Have two sata drives on PC-both formattted NTFS and both converted to dymanic
drives. Both are seen in bios,both are seen in my computer and both are seen
in disk management BUT when I right click on either drive "new volume " is
greyed-out

Can anybody help me?

This is with XP Pro

Neil

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Do you need to set a RAID config in the bios.

Neil