dvd drive not working

hi,
when i turn on my computer and go to the bios it says that my dvd drive
is working and my zip drive is working but when i go into my computer it
doesn't have the drives there it only has my hard drive and my floppy disk
drive please help, thanks in advance

What is the error message for the drive in Device Manager?