MSI 875P NeoFISR boot failure.

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
July 3, 2004 4:22:53 AM

My system will give me a boot failure when cold started each morning, and
after it has been turned off for an hour or two. If I leave it on at the
boot failure message for 5 to 10 minutes it will start on the next try. Once
it starts I have no problem with warm boots, or using the system.

Hopefully someone out there has experienced this problem and knows of a
solution.

MSI 875P NeoFISR
2-120GB Seagate SATA drives in RAID0 config
INTEL P4 3.0GHz 800
ATI Radeon 9800Pro 128MB
Corsair XMS 1GB
Silent Purepower 480W power supply
Windows XP Home OS
120MM and 80MM fans
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 5, 2004 3:15:33 PM

Look in the BIOS "Frequency/Voltage Control" -> "Dynamic Overclocking" this
must be "Private" -> "Performance Mode" this must be "Slow".
This values worked for me when I had the same problem when I first bought
the mobo.

Bigdad

--

Mvg,

Frank

"Roger Dewell" <roger.dewell@shaw.ca> schreef in bericht
> My system will give me a boot failure when cold started each morning, and
> after it has been turned off for an hour or two. If I leave it on at the
> boot failure message for 5 to 10 minutes it will start on the next try.
Once
> it starts I have no problem with warm boots, or using the system.
>
> Hopefully someone out there has experienced this problem and knows of a
> solution.
>

> MSI 875P NeoFISR
> 2-120GB Seagate SATA drives in RAID0 config
> INTEL P4 3.0GHz 800
> ATI Radeon 9800Pro 128MB
> Corsair XMS 1GB
> Silent Purepower 480W power supply
> Windows XP Home OS
> 120MM and 80MM fans

July 5, 2004 10:36:27 PM

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 00:22:53 GMT, Roger Dewell wrote:

> My system will give me a boot failure when cold started each morning, and
> after it has been turned off for an hour or two. If I leave it on at the
> boot failure message for 5 to 10 minutes it will start on the next try. Once
> it starts I have no problem with warm boots, or using the system.
>
> Hopefully someone out there has experienced this problem and knows of a
> solution.

Try to change your PSU
!