Where is it: Hacked BIOS for MSI K7T Turbo???

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
July 7, 2004 7:12:17 AM

HI,

I want to disable my RAID controller on my MSO K7T mobo.
I remembered that there once was a site with hacked BIOS.
Well was indeed, because it is gone now:

http://home.online.no/~devisor/

Can someone help me out please?
Onother place to download?

btw Am I right that there a 2 versions? 1 to disalbe the RAID and
1 to make it an full RAID controller? I want them both then plz.

Many thanks,
Bjorn
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 10, 2004 8:50:09 AM

On 7 Jul 2004 03:12:17 -0700, bjornjonson2000@yahoo.com (Bjorn) wrote:

>HI,
>
>I want to disable my RAID controller on my MSO K7T mobo.
>I remembered that there once was a site with hacked BIOS.
>Well was indeed, because it is gone now:
>
>http://home.online.no/~devisor/
>
>Can someone help me out please?
>Onother place to download?
>
>btw Am I right that there a 2 versions? 1 to disalbe the RAID and
>1 to make it an full RAID controller? I want them both then plz.

I'd like to have this BIOS also.
I have the K7T Turbo MS-6330 V3.0 board.
There's no jumper or option in the BIOS to disable the RAID.
July 14, 2004 10:10:09 PM

"TX_Dude" <ric.duncan@verizon.net> wrote in message
> On 7 Jul 2004 03:12:17 -0700, bjornjonson2000@yahoo.com (Bjorn) wrote:
>
> >HI,
> >
> >I want to disable my RAID controller on my MSO K7T mobo.
> >I remembered that there once was a site with hacked BIOS.
> >Well was indeed, because it is gone now:
> >
> >http://home.online.no/~devisor/
> >
> >Can someone help me out please?
> >Onother place to download?
> >
> >btw Am I right that there a 2 versions? 1 to disalbe the RAID and
> >1 to make it an full RAID controller? I want them both then plz.
>
> I'd like to have this BIOS also.
> I have the K7T Turbo MS-6330 V3.0 board.
> There's no jumper or option in the BIOS to disable the RAID.

To disable: just flash with the bios of the same mobo without the RAID
controller, Worked here :)
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 16, 2004 7:16:00 AM

> > To disable: just flash with the bios of the same mobo without the RAID
> > controller, Worked here :)
>
> OK.....where (and which BIOS) do I get this BIOS.

Yeah please let me know too.
When I got to this page:
http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pr...

I see two types, with Raid and without. But I can only find 1 BIOS file.

Thanks,
Bjorn
!