Where is it: Hacked BIOS for MSI K7T Turbo???

HI,

I want to disable my RAID controller on my MSO K7T mobo.
I remembered that there once was a site with hacked BIOS.
Well was indeed, because it is gone now:

http://home.online.no/~devisor/

Can someone help me out please?
Onother place to download?

btw Am I right that there a 2 versions? 1 to disalbe the RAID and
1 to make it an full RAID controller? I want them both then plz.

Many thanks,
Bjorn
3 answers Last reply
More about where hacked bios turbo

    On 7 Jul 2004 03:12:17 -0700, bjornjonson2000@yahoo.com (Bjorn) wrote:

    >HI,
    >
    >I want to disable my RAID controller on my MSO K7T mobo.
    >I remembered that there once was a site with hacked BIOS.
    >Well was indeed, because it is gone now:
    >
    >http://home.online.no/~devisor/
    >
    >Can someone help me out please?
    >Onother place to download?
    >
    >btw Am I right that there a 2 versions? 1 to disalbe the RAID and
    >1 to make it an full RAID controller? I want them both then plz.

    I'd like to have this BIOS also.
    I have the K7T Turbo MS-6330 V3.0 board.
    There's no jumper or option in the BIOS to disable the RAID.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.msi-microstar (More info?)

    "TX_Dude" <ric.duncan@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > On 7 Jul 2004 03:12:17 -0700, bjornjonson2000@yahoo.com (Bjorn) wrote:
    >
    > >HI,
    > >
    > >I want to disable my RAID controller on my MSO K7T mobo.
    > >I remembered that there once was a site with hacked BIOS.
    > >Well was indeed, because it is gone now:
    > >
    > >http://home.online.no/~devisor/
    > >
    > >Can someone help me out please?
    > >Onother place to download?
    > >
    > >btw Am I right that there a 2 versions? 1 to disalbe the RAID and
    > >1 to make it an full RAID controller? I want them both then plz.
    >
    > I'd like to have this BIOS also.
    > I have the K7T Turbo MS-6330 V3.0 board.
    > There's no jumper or option in the BIOS to disable the RAID.

    To disable: just flash with the bios of the same mobo without the RAID
    controller, Worked here :)
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.msi-microstar (More info?)

    > > To disable: just flash with the bios of the same mobo without the RAID
    > > controller, Worked here :)
    >
    > OK.....where (and which BIOS) do I get this BIOS.

    Yeah please let me know too.
    When I got to this page:
    http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pro_mbd_detail.php?UID=100

    I see two types, with Raid and without. But I can only find 1 BIOS file.

    Thanks,
    Bjorn

MSI-Microstar NAS / RAID Controller Hacked BIOS Motherboards