PC alert question

Very minor thing but I have a K7N2-Delta and have the bundled copy of
PC Alert installed but it seems to default of Fahrenheit when I want
Celsius but there seems no way of changing it, any idea if you can?

-
e-mail to aoxr19[AT]dsl[DOT]pipex[DOT]com

*All e-mail to "reply to" adrress will*
*automatically be deleted*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

> Very minor thing but I have a K7N2-Delta and have the bundled copy of
> PC Alert installed but it seems to default of Fahrenheit when I want
> Celsius but there seems no way of changing it, any idea if you can?

Clicking on the word Temperature toggles between Celsius and Fahrenheit

Tom Lake

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 21:51:04 GMT, "Tom Lake" <tlake@twcny.rr.com>
wrote:

>> Very minor thing but I have a K7N2-Delta and have the bundled copy of
>> PC Alert installed but it seems to default of Fahrenheit when I want
>> Celsius but there seems no way of changing it, any idea if you can?
>
>Clicking on the word Temperature toggles between Celsius and Fahrenheit
>
>Tom Lake

Thanks, I strangely thought that you would change a setting like that
in the settings! <G>
-