  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
Share
July 13, 2004 6:33:45 PM

Hello!

I've been having this motherboard since last summer, but i've had some
rrandom crashes here and there. What i'd like to know is, what basic
drivers should I use with this motherboard? Are those two drivers the
ones I need to get?

1) nVIDIA nForce2 unified drivers (w/SW IDE enabled)

2) Realtek AC97 drivers v 3.60

I'm using them with a Radeon 9500 Pro.

?

Thanks!

Dave

More about : msi k7n2 delta drivers

July 26, 2004 7:18:35 AM

Try using the new Nvidia unified nForce drivers on the nvidia web site with
the directx 9c drivers from http://www.guru3d.com/ .
This combo worked and produced excellent sound on my K7N2 Delta-L.

!