MSI K7N2 Delta-L drivers?

Hello!

I've been having this motherboard since last summer, but i've had some
rrandom crashes here and there. What i'd like to know is, what basic
drivers should I use with this motherboard? Are those two drivers the
ones I need to get?

1) nVIDIA nForce2 unified drivers (w/SW IDE enabled)

2) Realtek AC97 drivers v 3.60

I'm using them with a Radeon 9500 Pro.

?

Thanks!

Dave
1 answer Last reply
More about k7n2 delta drivers

    Try using the new Nvidia unified nForce drivers on the nvidia web site with
    the directx 9c drivers from http://www.guru3d.com/ .
    This combo worked and produced excellent sound on my K7N2 Delta-L.

    "Wolfgang" <thisis@bogus.com> wrote in message
    > Hello!
    >
    > I've been having this motherboard since last summer, but i've had some
    > rrandom crashes here and there. What i'd like to know is, what basic
    > drivers should I use with this motherboard? Are those two drivers the
    > ones I need to get?
    >
    > 1) nVIDIA nForce2 unified drivers (w/SW IDE enabled)
    >
    > 2) Realtek AC97 drivers v 3.60
    >

    > I'm using them with a Radeon 9500 Pro.
    >

    > ?
    >
    > Thanks!