Protect files/folders on a USB Flash Drive

Hi,

Does anyone know how can I protect files/folders on a USB Flash Drive
from being deleted.
4 answers Last reply
More about protect files folders flash drive

    Some USB flash drives have a specail switch (hardware or software) which
    make to drive Read-Only.

    "rodney.franklin" <rodney.franklin@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know how can I protect files/folders on a USB Flash Drive
    > from being deleted.

    Thanks for your response.

    SanDisk flash drives ship with a software utility that lets you protect
    files on them.

    Bobby

    "rodney.franklin" <rodney.franklin@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know how can I protect files/folders on a USB Flash Drive
    > from being deleted.

    some flash drives have password protection

Hardware Microsoft USB Flash Windows XP