Protect files/folders on a USB Flash Drive

February 2, 2005 3:18:44 PM

Hi,

Does anyone know how can I protect files/folders on a USB Flash Drive
from being deleted.
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 6:39:23 PM

Some USB flash drives have a specail switch (hardware or software) which
make to drive Read-Only.

"rodney.franklin" <rodney.franklin@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know how can I protect files/folders on a USB Flash Drive
> from being deleted.

Anonymous
February 2, 2005 11:46:38 PM

Thanks for your response.
February 3, 2005 1:24:45 AM

SanDisk flash drives ship with a software utility that lets you protect
files on them.

Bobby

"rodney.franklin" <rodney.franklin@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know how can I protect files/folders on a USB Flash Drive
> from being deleted.

Anonymous
February 3, 2005 3:48:31 AM

some flash drives have password protection
!