Protect files/folders on a USB Flash Drive

Hi,

Does anyone know how can I protect files/folders on a USB Flash Drive
from being deleted.

Some USB flash drives have a specail switch (hardware or software) which
make to drive Read-Only.

"rodney.franklin" <rodney.franklin@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know how can I protect files/folders on a USB Flash Drive
> from being deleted.

SanDisk flash drives ship with a software utility that lets you protect
files on them.

Bobby

"rodney.franklin" <rodney.franklin@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know how can I protect files/folders on a USB Flash Drive
> from being deleted.

some flash drives have password protection