Lost part MSI KT7 Pro2

Board: MSI KT7 Pro2

Problem: switched a part (C31 or C347?) from the mainborad with the screwdriver by replacing the CPU-FAN.

Could somebody tell me what kind of part it is (Condensator/resistor?) and if i can repair it on my own?

Thanks,
Christian

KG

Distinguished
May 21, 2004

Just by asking the question the obvious answer is no. If you have a friend who is proficient in
electronics and small part soldering, they should be able to handle the job, providing you still
have the part.

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 17:08:08 +0100, "Christian Kneisel" <c.kneisel@tu-bs.de> wrote:

>Board: MSI KT7 Pro2
>
>Problem: switched a part (C31 or C347?) from the mainborad with the screwdriver by replacing the CPU-FAN.
>
>Could somebody tell me what kind of part it is (Condensator/resistor?) and if i can repair it on my own?
>
>Thanks,
>Christian

Thank You kgsAT@msbx.net

No one is ever completely worthless.
They can at least be used as a bad example!

To reply to this email please remove the AT
after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.