K7N2 Delta-L and ThermalTake Silent Boost K7 ?

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to buy this CPU cooler and I would like to known if it can be
fixed without problem on a K7N2 Delta-L motherboard.

Can anyone confirm if it is possible or not ?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Barrow wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm planning to buy this CPU cooler and I would like to known if it
> can be fixed without problem on a K7N2 Delta-L motherboard.
>
> Can anyone confirm if it is possible or not ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

Volcano 12's fit on these boards, so there should be no reason for the
ThermalTake to not fit.

MaX

---

Mike Barrow wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm planning to buy this CPU cooler and I would like to known if it
> can be fixed without problem on a K7N2 Delta-L motherboard.
>
> Can anyone confirm if it is possible or not ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

If I can get that Thermal Rite monster on there anything should fit!

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Mike Barrow" <barrowman@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm planning to buy this CPU cooler and I would like to known if it can be
> fixed without problem on a K7N2 Delta-L motherboard.
>
> Can anyone confirm if it is possible or not ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike
I've been using one on my K7N2 Delta-L for almost a year now . I also have
the Thermal take duct mod installed and it all works very well.
HTH,
Bob