MIS compatible-black cartridges (Epson C82)

I am using AcuJet compatibles (Inksupply.com) and have to go through a
cleaning cycle each time I have to print black text.
The color (pigmented) carts work fine (but they stop printing earlier
than the Epsons)
I have emailed MIS...but have received no response. 8^(
Have any of you had similar problems with these carts from them?

TIA

braine_dead@lycos.com (brane_ded) wrote in message news:<df7b87a1.0407010243.331988ed@posting.google.com>...
> I am using AcuJet compatibles (Inksupply.com) and have to go through a
> cleaning cycle each time I have to print black text.
> The color (pigmented) carts work fine (but they stop printing earlier
> than the Epsons)
> I have emailed MIS...but have received no response. 8^(
> Have any of you had similar problems with these carts from them?
>
> TIA

Second email to them...no response!