Mame Vector games

ren

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2001

Last night I was trying to play tempest, asteroids and so on but none of the
games worked. All I had was a black screen. I do believe I have all the
roms hence I d/l the full rom set. I played with the mame32 default
settings under the vector tab. Nothing worked. I changed the resolution of
the monitor from 32bit to 16bit and 800x600. Nothing I tried worked.

I have a P4 2.4 with 512ram and an ATI Radeon Video card.

Any suggestions?

They work for me, tempist works a little too fast though... I can
send you the tempest roms if you can give me your email address....