PCAlert4 and Cooler XP - startup

Am able to get PCAlert4 to load when boot ito Windows XP. In order to get
XP Cooler running, need ot go to the control panel for PCAlert4 and click on
the Cooler XP bar. Anyone know of a way to get Cooler XP to load
automatically as well?

Thanks.

Mike

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

Why would you want to? The program works by taking up cpu cycles and making
the CPU work less. Leaving it on full time would just hurt your
performance.

"Michael G. Durand" <mgdurand@cox-internet.com> wrote in message
> Am able to get PCAlert4 to load when boot ito Windows XP. In order to get
> XP Cooler running, need ot go to the control panel for PCAlert4 and click
on
> the Cooler XP bar. Anyone know of a way to get Cooler XP to load
> automatically as well?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Mike

> "Are you still wasting your time with spam?...
> There is a solution!"
>
> Protected by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector
> The most powerful anti-spam software available.
> http://mail.spaminspector.com

I hadn't really noticed any perfomrance hit (I am not a gamer) and it did
lower the temp significantly. I don't think there is a way to do what I
asked.

"Philburg2" <philburg2@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Why would you want to? The program works by taking up cpu cycles and
making
> the CPU work less. Leaving it on full time would just hurt your
> performance.
>
> "Michael G. Durand" <mgdurand@cox-internet.com> wrote in message
> > Am able to get PCAlert4 to load when boot ito Windows XP. In order to
get
> > XP Cooler running, need ot go to the control panel for PCAlert4 and
click
> on
> > the Cooler XP bar. Anyone know of a way to get Cooler XP to load
> > automatically as well?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Mike
> >
> > --

> > "Are you still wasting your time with spam?...
> > There is a solution!"
> >
> > Protected by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector
> > The most powerful anti-spam software available.
> > http://mail.spaminspector.com

You need it in your bios to have it work on reboot.
It's the cpu halt instruction.
However,this feature is only fooling us,start 1 little program and the cpu
heats up again.
There was some debate about what is worse,a constant temperature or the
sudden temp rising with this feature enabled.
If you game alot or use the comp much then your cpu will change temps
dramatic over and over again,some think this is not good for a cpu.
Even moving your mouse will make changes with this enabled.

"Michael G. Durand" <mgdurand@cox-internet.com> schreef in bericht
> I hadn't really noticed any perfomrance hit (I am not a gamer) and it did
> lower the temp significantly. I don't think there is a way to do what I
> asked.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Mike

> "Are you still wasting your time with spam?...
> There is a solution!"
>
> Protected by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector
> The most powerful anti-spam software available.
> http://mail.spaminspector.com
>

> "Philburg2" <philburg2@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> > Why would you want to? The program works by taking up cpu cycles and
> making
> > the CPU work less. Leaving it on full time would just hurt your
> > performance.
> >
> > "Michael G. Durand" <mgdurand@cox-internet.com> wrote in message
> > > Am able to get PCAlert4 to load when boot ito Windows XP. In order to
> get
> > > XP Cooler running, need ot go to the control panel for PCAlert4 and
> click
> > on
> > > the Cooler XP bar. Anyone know of a way to get Cooler XP to load
> > > automatically as well?
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > Mike
> > >
> > > --

> > > "Are you still wasting your time with spam?...
> > > There is a solution!"
> > >
> > > Protected by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector
> > > The most powerful anti-spam software available.
> > > http://mail.spaminspector.com

Thanks for the info and the tip! Much appreciated.

"Flow" <flowing@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
> You need it in your bios to have it work on reboot.
> It's the cpu halt instruction.
> However,this feature is only fooling us,start 1 little program and the cpu
> heats up again.
> There was some debate about what is worse,a constant temperature or the
> sudden temp rising with this feature enabled.
> If you game alot or use the comp much then your cpu will change temps
> dramatic over and over again,some think this is not good for a cpu.
> Even moving your mouse will make changes with this enabled.
>
> "Michael G. Durand" <mgdurand@cox-internet.com> schreef in bericht
> > I hadn't really noticed any perfomrance hit (I am not a gamer) and it
did
> > lower the temp significantly. I don't think there is a way to do what I
> > asked.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Mike
> >
> > --

> > "Are you still wasting your time with spam?...
> > There is a solution!"
> >
> > Protected by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector
> > The most powerful anti-spam software available.
> > http://mail.spaminspector.com
> >

> > "Philburg2" <philburg2@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> > > Why would you want to? The program works by taking up cpu cycles and
> > making
> > > the CPU work less. Leaving it on full time would just hurt your
> > > performance.
> > >
> > > "Michael G. Durand" <mgdurand@cox-internet.com> wrote in message
> > get
> > click