BMP, JPG, TIF, PNG ?

February 6, 2005 2:29:05 PM

Can anyone direct me to a good source of guidance on when and how to use
which of these files: DMP, JPG, TIF & PNG? Thanks

More about : bmp jpg tif png

February 6, 2005 3:22:49 PM

Google - do a search.

"OhMac" <OhMac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D 9B4313F-444B-43B0-8E5C-75B22D93173F@microsoft.com...
> Can anyone direct me to a good source of guidance on when and how to use
> which of these files: DMP, JPG, TIF & PNG? Thanks
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 2:14:31 AM

BMP = wallpapers
GIF/ PNG/ JPG = web graphics
TIF = print

NIK

"OhMac" <OhMac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D 9B4313F-444B-43B0-8E5C-75B22D93173F@microsoft.com...
> Can anyone direct me to a good source of guidance on when and how to use
> which of these files: DMP, JPG, TIF & PNG? Thanks
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 4:08:53 AM

http://home.att.net/~cthames/SavingPF.htm

!