BMP, JPG, TIF, PNG ?

Can anyone direct me to a good source of guidance on when and how to use
which of these files: DMP, JPG, TIF & PNG? Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Google - do a search.

    "OhMac" <OhMac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone direct me to a good source of guidance on when and how to use
    > which of these files: DMP, JPG, TIF & PNG? Thanks

    BMP = wallpapers
    GIF/ PNG/ JPG = web graphics
    TIF = print

    NIK

    http://home.att.net/~cthames/SavingPF.htm

    "OhMac" <OhMac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone direct me to a good source of guidance on when and how to use
    > which of these files: DMP, JPG, TIF & PNG? Thanks

Hardware Microsoft Windows XP