SD recommendations for iPAQ h4150/h4155

July 14, 2004 7:42:27 AM

I am about to buy an HP iPAQ h4150/h4155 and am thinking of buying a
512Mb or 1Gb SD card. HP will only say that that iPAQ is tested by
them up to 512 Mb but I have noticed a few people say it works with
1Gb.

Can anyone recommend particular brands of SD - I have seen some
negative feedback about the reliability of SanDisk. Is Apacer any
good?

Does anyone have any positive experience using a 1Gb drive on an
h4150/h4155? What about 512Mb?

Regards
Chris chris_jack@msn.com
July 14, 2004 4:10:24 PM

"Chris Jack" <chris_jack@msn.com> wrote in message
> I am about to buy an HP iPAQ h4150/h4155 and am thinking of buying a
> 512Mb or 1Gb SD card. HP will only say that that iPAQ is tested by
> them up to 512 Mb but I have noticed a few people say it works with
> 1Gb.
>
> Can anyone recommend particular brands of SD - I have seen some
> negative feedback about the reliability of SanDisk. Is Apacer any
> good?

ive been using a sandisk ultra II in my axim X30 for a while now with no
problems. my friend regularly copies large videos off of it using his 2215.
perhaps the ultras are less likely to fail?
!