MS-7042

I have this mainboard, but i can't find information and manual anywere ....
has Somebody the some mainboard ?

Thanks !!!

Really hard to find. Looks like MSI only has motherboards starting with MS-6XXX
My guess is that MSI made and delivered this motherboard for some other brand.

Found this info in a french forum that indicate it has been used in some Neo series.
I do not speak or understand French but with some help of http://babelfish.altavista.com
it looks like they pointed out these two links
http://www.msi.com.tw/program/support/download/dld/spt_dld_detail.php?UID=527&kind=1
http://www.msi.com.tw/program/support/download/dld/spt_dld_detail.php?UID=488&kind=1

and then the owner maybe says it looks like a PT800 (this link??)
http://www.msi.com.tw/program/support/download/dld/spt_dld_detail.php?UID=597&kind=1
http://www.msi.com.tw/program/support/download/dld/spt_dld_detail.php?UID=488&kind=1

Dont know if this will help You any further but anyhow it might be worth looking at.
You will find downloadable mauals at these pages.

And when I use babelfish again I just say:

Speri che questo li aiuti
Buona fortuna

Rune :)

"Bubusettete" <no_mail@nomail.it> skrev i melding news:LXMWc.183621$5D1.8693035@news4.tin.it...
> I have this mainboard, but i can't find information and manual anywere ....
> has Somebody the some mainboard ?
>
> Thanks !!!

ragazzi anche voi problemi con questa scheda? se sì mi dite che tipo
di problemi avete? io non riesco ad avviare correttamente il pc e mi
si blocca anche se entro nel bios!!!

==============

No, io non ho problemi, il pc funziona perfettamente ma mi piacerebbe avere
il manuale per sapere il posizionamento dei dip switch e per conoscere le
caratteristiche della scheda.

Io credo che questa scheda sia stata prodotta appositamente per MEDION dal
Microstar.
Apparentemente sembra simile alle PT 8 NEO Series ma il chip set e un PT880
e non un PT800 !

Ciao

"synaed" <synaed@tiscali-dot-it.no-spam.invalid> ha scritto nel messaggio
> ragazzi anche voi problemi con questa scheda? se sì mi dite che tipo
> di problemi avete? io non riesco ad avviare correttamente il pc e mi
> si blocca anche se entro nel bios!!!

troubleshooting newsgroups.