msi - sbracket no signal

Neo

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2003

hi all!

i am having troubles with getting audio signals from my sbracket
analog outputs. i use:

k7n2 delta2 lsr
jaud jumpering on mainboard looks like this
xxxxxx
xxxx x
software: soundstorm systemsteuerung

the optical output seems to work since i can see the red laser dot.
when plugging into the analog outputs i get no signal at all.
can someone tell me what to do / how to test the functionality of the
sbracket?

thx
marcus

"neo" <triplem@gmx.at> wrote in message
> hi all!
>
> i am having troubles with getting audio signals from my sbracket
> analog outputs. i use:
>
> k7n2 delta2 lsr
> jaud jumpering on mainboard looks like this
> xxxxxx
> xxxx x
> software: soundstorm systemsteuerung
>
> the optical output seems to work since i can see the red laser dot.
> when plugging into the analog outputs i get no signal at all.
> can someone tell me what to do / how to test the functionality of the
> sbracket?
>
> thx
> marcus

Have you tried switching the speaker mode to the necessary setting, 4
Speaker or 5.1 Speaker in the Audio Control Panel ?

Without this setting it won't work.

TRENDING THREADS