K8N Neo Platinum and Aspire case ?

Jim

I have the above MB and Aspire X-Dreamer II case, which I am putting
together for my son. The case has two leds which I do not know where to
connect. They are a two separate wires named + P Led and - P Led. Does
anyone now where they attach to this board?

Thanks,
Jim

gf

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

I understand they are single wire connectors.

Then one of them goes to Power Led +
The other one to Power Led -

"jim" <jjjjj@whoknow.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
Xns95516DF915A34sa@216.196.97.136...
>I have the above MB and Aspire X-Dreamer II case, which I am putting
> together for my son. The case has two leds which I do not know where to
> connect. They are a two separate wires named + P Led and - P Led. Does
> anyone now where they attach to this board?
>
> Thanks,
> Jim

Jim

Thanks for the reply. As far as I can see this is no Power Led + or - to
connect to on this board.

"GF" <nono@nowhere.ca> wrote in

> I understand they are single wire connectors.
>
> Then one of them goes to Power Led +
> The other one to Power Led -
>

> "jim" <jjjjj@whoknow.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
> Xns95516DF915A34sa@216.196.97.136...
>>I have the above MB and Aspire X-Dreamer II case, which I am putting
>> together for my son. The case has two leds which I do not know where
>> to connect. They are a two separate wires named + P Led and - P Led.
>> Does anyone now where they attach to this board?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jim

Can't see the board right now, but book says it connects to pins 1 & 5
on JPF2. Same header as the speaker.

jim <jjjjj@whoknow.net> wrote:

>Thanks for the reply. As far as I can see this is no Power Led + or - to
>connect to on this board.
>

>"GF" <nono@nowhere.ca> wrote in
>
>> I understand they are single wire connectors.
>>
>> Then one of them goes to Power Led +
>> The other one to Power Led -
>>

>> "jim" <jjjjj@whoknow.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
>> Xns95516DF915A34sa@216.196.97.136...
>>>I have the above MB and Aspire X-Dreamer II case, which I am putting
>>> together for my son. The case has two leds which I do not know where
>>> to connect. They are a two separate wires named + P Led and - P Led.
>>> Does anyone now where they attach to this board?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Jim

rc23

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

"jim" <jjjjj@whoknow.net> wrote in message
> I have the above MB and Aspire X-Dreamer II case, which I am putting
> together for my son. The case has two leds which I do not know where to
> connect. They are a two separate wires named + P Led and - P Led. Does
> anyone now where they attach to this board?
>
> Thanks,
> Jim

Are they the wires for the system power ON led ? If so they would attach
to the front panel connectors on the lower right corner of the board. JFP2
I think for system power on led. My Kingwin case had the system power in a
"three wide" connector instead of singles for system power LED.

I found this message board to be great help in setting up my k8n system
http://msihq.designlab.info/board.php?boardid=28&sid=

-rc23

Jim

I will try that. Thanks for the help.

Jim

Justice Gustine <justicegustine@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Can't see the board right now, but book says it connects to pins 1 & 5
> on JPF2. Same header as the speaker.
>
> jim <jjjjj@whoknow.net> wrote:
>
>>Thanks for the reply. As far as I can see this is no Power Led + or - to

Jim

I think this is probably where they go. I was thrown off by the two wires
instead of the normal three wide.