MS6323

Hi
What bigger HD capacity is it possible to use with such motherboard
(ms6323)?
Thank
Patrick

---

For the memory you could try http://www.pc-memory-upgrade.co.uk

Contact email addresses are on the page. I didn't know what kind of
memory to get for my board either so I sent them a mail and they came
back the next day with the information I needed. Very good prices too
(and no I don't work for them in case you were wondering!)

Cheers,
RC