Ipaq 5555 software page?

a b α HP
July 14, 2004 12:35:36 PM

Seems HP has changed thier support site around - and I can't get at
the page with the firmware and driver updates anymore. At least not
the way I always did going through their support pages. Anyone have a
link?

Thanks

John
Anonymous
a b α HP
July 14, 2004 1:03:14 PM

http://h18000.www1.hp.com/support/files/handheldiPAQ/us...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"JDTHREE [MVP]" <john@removeforspam.engagenet.com> wrote in message
news:p jdaf0dd1spd03tm4s234ibt6n28vqp4q5@4ax.com...
> Seems HP has changed thier support site around - and I can't get at
> the page with the firmware and driver updates anymore. At least not
> the way I always did going through their support pages. Anyone have a
> link?
>
> Thanks
>
> John

---
a b α HP
July 14, 2004 3:32:00 PM

Welcome back JD :)
http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/files/HandheldiPAQ/us...
5643.html

By the way, I read something disturbing while I was on HP's website.
The iPAQ h5550 models have been discontinued!

~S.

--
======================
ACE!!! a.k.a. ~S.

"JDTHREE [MVP]" <john@removeforspam.engagenet.com> wrote in message
news:p jdaf0dd1spd03tm4s234ibt6n28vqp4q5@4ax.com...
> Seems HP has changed thier support site around - and I can't get at
> the page with the firmware and driver updates anymore. At least not
> the way I always did going through their support pages. Anyone have a
> link?
>
> Thanks
>
> John

By starting at the HP home page - I've linked into it - "Drivers and
support" -
http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/files/HandheldiPAQ/us...

Hope this helps.
Anonymous
a b α HP
July 16, 2004 12:14:42 AM

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:01:01 GMT, "ClevelandTech"
<clevelandtech@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"JDTHREE [MVP]" <john@removeforspam.engagenet.com> wrote in message
>news:p jdaf0dd1spd03tm4s234ibt6n28vqp4q5@4ax.com...
>> Seems HP has changed thier support site around - and I can't get at
>> the page with the firmware and driver updates anymore. At least not
>> the way I always did going through their support pages. Anyone have a
>> link?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> John
>>

>By starting at the HP home page - I've linked into it - "Drivers and
>support" -
>http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/files/HandheldiPAQ/us...
>
>Hope this helps.

Thanks - I started at their support site, but when following their
normal links that I knew and used in the past, there was no more
access to the firmware and software - just manuals and "how to".

Saving this link now. :)

John
!