Integrated drivers for AliMagik [ASUS A7A-266]

Hi. I'm Janusz, I'm from Poland.
I look for last "integrated" drivers for AliMAGIK (M1647 Northbridge,
M1535D+ Southbridge). Where can I find them? Please help me, 'cause
there aren't them on producer's webside.

Found them as A7A266 and not A7A-266

http://france.asus.com/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=A7A266&Type=All