Setting Tilt Wheel to "Back" & "Forward" in Web Browser

Hi There,
I recently purchased the MS Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0 with the tilt-wheel
feature.
Unfortunately the mouse does not have "Back" and "Forward" buttons that I
enjoyed using on my previous mouse.
The IntelliPoint software (version 5.2) does not allow for customizing the
"tilt" feature of the mouse at all to map moving the wheel left or right to
any other function.
Does anyone have an idea if I can map moving the tilt wheel to the left to
being "Back" in a web browser and moving the tilt wheel to the right to
being "Forward" in a web browser? Or is this just not possible?
Thanks!
Steve

Unfortunately, there does not seem to be any way to reprogram the horizontal
scroll functions with your mouse at this time.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -