BioWare Cutting SW:TOR Staff After 400K Player Dropoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

quest->cookie. quest->cookie. quest->cookie. quest->cookie. quest->cookie. quest->cookie. quest->cookie. quest->cookie. quest->cookie. quest->cookie. quest->cookie. quest->cookie. quest->
unsubscribe. someone needs to think outside (the) genre.

G

I would feel more inclided to support BW if they were not affiliated with EA. I do not SUPPORT bad business.

G

When they doublecharged my paypal and customersupport seende unable to fix it despite several calls I canceled My subscription.

olaf

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2011
how about fixing endgame content instead ? or better yet how about actualy creating one. Unfortunatly you can't take one of the best RPG creators and have it make a good MMORPG.

buckcm

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009
[citation][nom]Ofhelia[/nom]When they doublecharged my paypal and customersupport seende unable to fix it despite several calls I canceled My subscription.[/citation]
You use Paypal?

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]buckcm[/nom]You use Paypal?[/citation]
paypal is a commonly used payment system. And for the most part works flawlessly. It's by far the safest way to trade with asia for instance - and often you can't use a regular credit card directly on a foreign website if you're not accessing it from the card's home country (visa as an example). Paypal however doesn't care if you're on the internet from your home country or a neighbouring one.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]olaf[/nom]how about fixing endgame content instead ? or better yet how about actualy creating one. Unfortunatly you can't take one of the best RPG creators and have it make a good MMORPG.[/citation]

with masseffect 2 combat (i liked the firsts combat and systems more than number 2s paint by numbers approach) masseffect 3, dragon age 2, i cant call them good anymore, they are basically dead and we all know it.

and now a switch to rts... yea... that will end well...

Marthian

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
[citation][nom]theunfrailhale[/nom]quest->cookie. quest->cookie. quest->cookie. quest->cookie. quest->cookie. quest->cookie. quest->cookie. quest->cookie. quest->cookie. quest->cookie. quest->cookie. quest->cookie. quest-> unsubscribe. someone needs to think outside (the) genre.[/citation]
Have you heard of Pathfinder Online? Supposedly, it's got some of the better people of the MMO industry, and they plan to make a sandbox MMO where the players actually get to change stuff... Rather than have everything already made.

ben850

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2009
373600_306651962714629_514865413_n.jpg

tk1138

Honorable
Mar 20, 2012
[citation][nom]dark_knight33[/nom]Lousy tech support, disrespectful customer service, lackluster game, endless bugs... What did you expect, a raise?[/citation]

+100 these people dont know basic math either..i pratically had to draw a freaking diagram for the guy to get him to understand how if something is a 2 month subscription is should end on or around the same numbered date it was started on...

the company bioware, and ea are both crap and the game it self is alright but due to their stupid customer service people (who all seem to be from england, the people on the phone all had british accents, and were all dumb as hell)

screw these people i hope this game gets shelved by the devs...

Botia

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
I have had a different opinion of their support. While there are a number of bugs, it is not as bad as when WoW cam out, although I see little progress in fixing most of them. The big ones tend to get fixed pretty quickly.

Technical support has been very responsive and helpful. Things that should be passed on to developers are. Things that can be fixed by support are. I have been very impressed with their support.

G

They couldn't be more wrong about who is leaving. It's not the casuals and the trial members. It's the hardcore players who are fed up with no 8 man pvp queueing and no rated warzones.

Kurdain1

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2007
No kidding. The last few patches widened the PvP imbalance to laughable levels. No wonder in arenas most of the people are playing only a few classes. Immunity + sprint + multiple purges means ball matches are over in seconds with only 2 people required to win and the patches are making it worse. I rerolled a few classes and it's just really a mess how different the 'power' levels are. PvE seems OK mostly but who cares about that end game?

d_kuhn

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2002
Definitely PvE endgame is pretty weak (I'm not a pvp player)... endgame toons are basically good for geariing your seconds as they come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS