[ANNC] Mame32 94u1 released

Get it while it's fresh and hot.

--
Bustin' Naughty Folks since 1983

See my custom built upright and cocktail cabinets at:
http://home.columbus.rr.com/supermappy/

Come to chat in #tombstones on preacher.foreverchat.net:6660-6667,7000

MAME: Forever Young!

SuperMappy wrote:

> Get it while it's fresh and hot.

Wow, I went out to the garage for a few minutes and two new versions of
Mame came out. ;-)
--
FSogol

FSogol <FSogol@nospamplease.org> wrote in news:112r3m3pcbln476
@corp.supernews.com:

> SuperMappy wrote:
>
>> Get it while it's fresh and hot.
>>
> Wow, I went out to the garage for a few minutes and two new versions of
> Mame came out. ;-)

LOL it's getting like that isn't it?
You wake up in the morning and find that it's been updated twice and that
Buggy Boy is getting closer and you think, "Man. I'm never drinking that
much again."

--
Alex Devlin

"Never knowingly understood."