Ink Cartridges

We are proud to offer a super offer on Ink Cartridges for Epsom, HP,
Canon, Xerox and Lexmark Printers we can also offer competitively
prices DVD's, CDR's and Photo Paper all the details are on our web
site.

Epson Cartridges from 3.00 ukp , Canon From 5.00 ukp for (3 Pack) and
HP From 11.99 (Black)

All Prices exclude Delivery and local Tax
Trade Enquiries Welcomed

Digital Sales
Chip House
Byron Crescent
Coppull, Lancashire. PR7 5BE

Phone: +44 (0) 1257 471204
Fax: +44 (0) 1257 793525
ICQ: 333-180-904

www.digitalsales.co.uk

Suppliers of Most Official Cards for Europe including Sky, Canal +,
Nova, Most Make of Cams including Matrix and Dragon, Also home of the
Hornet Xtreme Receiver and a wide range of Blank wafer cards and
programmers.

DigitalSales wrote:

<spam snipped>

Sorry, but I have a policy of not buying from spammers. Abuse report sent to
abuse@btopenworld.com. You'll do no business this way, you'll just have your
BT account terminated.

I am proud to have reported you to abuse@btopenworld.com

--