Canon i850 profiles

Hi,
Does somebody knows where I can find some profiles for this printer ? I
found a lot of profiles for Epson printers, but nothing about Canon
printers.

I used to print with Canon papers (PP101, PR101) or Kodak Premium Picture
Paper. I am happy with the pictures, but I believe it would be better and
more professionnal to make use of profiles.

I would appreciate all your suggestions.
Thank a lot

JCB

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 17:30:07 +0200, "jean-claude Bertier"
<jcbertier@tele2.fr> wrote:

>Hi,
>Does somebody knows where I can find some profiles for this printer ? I
>found a lot of profiles for Epson printers, but nothing about Canon
>printers.
>
>I used to print with Canon papers (PP101, PR101) or Kodak Premium Picture
>Paper. I am happy with the pictures, but I believe it would be better and
>more professionnal to make use of profiles.
>
>I would appreciate all your suggestions.
>Thank a lot
>
>JCB

No profile can substitute for good photo editing to begin with. If
your intentions are to correct color of photographs, then use a
descent photo editor to start with. Your system will have all the
basic profiles the printer would need. Usually SRGB color space will
print acurately depending on your paper.

If its a specialty paper, usually the manufacturer will provide
profiles suited for that paper and printer combination or recommend a
setting.

..

Thanks for your fast reply.