HDDs > 65GigByte for MSI VIA694D PRO AI

Hi,

does anybody have a solution for the MSI VIA694D PRO AI to connect harddisks
with more than 65 GigByte capacity.

Every PII-board can do 127 GigByte today, but in MSI they seem to be
sleeping. The solution can/may be a patch or a BIOS or an information how to
patch (I am fit in assembly language and can do more, if I am given the
proper infos.) a BIOS in BETA or source etc. etc.

Thank you.

"Heinz-Dietrich Saupe" <heinz-dietrich.saupe@freenet.de> schrieb:

>Hi,
>

>does anybody have a solution for the MSI VIA694D PRO AI to connect harddisks
>with more than 65 GigByte capacity.

I've got a 694D Pro AIR with a 120 GB on the VIA and a 160 GB on the
Promise-(RAID-)Controller with a patched BIOS.
Google and a Guy at the (german) MSI Support Team helped to get a
proper BIOS.

Greetings, Ralf