Networking Non epson printer Required

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
July 2, 2004 8:52:13 PM

Is there any other printer other than an epson that can print to
cdroms/dvds?
I havnt had much luck with epsons so need a change,my 14 month old CX3200 no
longer prints apparently its a common problem with epsons,blocked nozzles or
something
maybe i can flog it on ebay :)  anyway another consideration is ability to
share on a network but this seems rare feature
according to all the specs i have checked anyway,of my 2 requirements i
guess the networking is more desirable

ferg

remove nospam to reply

--
July 2, 2004 8:53:51 PM

">
> -- just to add i expect to use it mostly for photo printing

ferg

Anonymous
July 3, 2004 3:38:21 PM

Just get an Epson R200. They will print on cd's. I have owned many Epsons
and never had a clogging problem.

!