Networking Non epson printer Required

Is there any other printer other than an epson that can print to
cdroms/dvds?
I havnt had much luck with epsons so need a change,my 14 month old CX3200 no
longer prints apparently its a common problem with epsons,blocked nozzles or
something
maybe i can flog it on ebay :) anyway another consideration is ability to
share on a network but this seems rare feature
according to all the specs i have checked anyway,of my 2 requirements i
guess the networking is more desirable

ferg

remove nospam to reply

More about networking epson printer required

    ">
    > -- just to add i expect to use it mostly for photo printing

    ferg

    Just get an Epson R200. They will print on cd's. I have owned many Epsons
    and never had a clogging problem.

    "ferg" <submitsite99nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > ">
    > > -- just to add i expect to use it mostly for photo printing
    >
    > ferg

Printers Epson Networking Peripherals