Networking Non epson printer Required

ferg

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2002

Is there any other printer other than an epson that can print to
cdroms/dvds?
I havnt had much luck with epsons so need a change,my 14 month old CX3200 no
longer prints apparently its a common problem with epsons,blocked nozzles or
something
maybe i can flog it on ebay :) anyway another consideration is ability to
share on a network but this seems rare feature
according to all the specs i have checked anyway,of my 2 requirements i
guess the networking is more desirable

ferg

remove nospam to reply

Just get an Epson R200. They will print on cd's. I have owned many Epsons
and never had a clogging problem.