Anyone try new 5.10 NForce drivers yet?

ftp://download.nvidia.com/Windows/nForce/5.10/

Wondering if there's any performance improvement in the IDE drivers VS MS
stock XP SP2 IDE drivers.
Thanks,
Bob
1 answer Last reply
More about anyone nforce drivers

    "Bob" <luna5nospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > ftp://download.nvidia.com/Windows/nForce/5.10/
    >
    > Wondering if there's any performance improvement in the IDE drivers VS MS
    > stock XP SP2 IDE drivers.
    > Thanks,
    > Bob
    FWIW,
    Just installed them on my K7n2 Delta L , Maxtor 160GB drive and got a 10%
    decrease in every test with HD Tach 3.0.1.0. Rolled back to the MS stock
    drivers.
    Bob

MSI-Microstar Windows XP Drivers Nvidia Download Performance Motherboards