Anyone try new 5.10 NForce drivers yet?

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
September 17, 2004 9:21:12 PM

ftp://download.nvidia.com/Windows/nForce/5.10/

Wondering if there's any performance improvement in the IDE drivers VS MS
stock XP SP2 IDE drivers.
Thanks,
Bob

More about : nforce drivers

September 17, 2004 10:34:29 PM

"Bob" <luna5nospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> ftp://download.nvidia.com/Windows/nForce/5.10/
>
> Wondering if there's any performance improvement in the IDE drivers VS MS
> stock XP SP2 IDE drivers.
> Thanks,
> Bob
FWIW,
Just installed them on my K7n2 Delta L , Maxtor 160GB drive and got a 10%
decrease in every test with HD Tach 3.0.1.0. Rolled back to the MS stock
drivers.
Bob
!