KT4 ultra motherboard warranty return in UK

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
September 19, 2004 9:06:41 PM

Hi all,

can anyone give me any info regarding warranty return in UK
I got a faulty board that was manufactured 11/10/02
so I'm real close to 2 years warranty end date.
the supplier of the board dont want to know and says they only
give 1 year warranty ! also if they even handle it, they are gonna charge me
25 pounds. So I trys to get in touch with MSI uk and they only number they
give has a voice message saying please give an extension number...
which I don't know any :(

So I emails them and I'm still waiting for a reply.....so is this faulty
board
gonna be out of warranty by the time I get any reply ? they aint gonna
honour it by then..

Has any one here dealt with msi uk and knows some way of getting in touch
with
someone who deals with warrantys or has had a reply to an email request and
how long did it take for that reply

Thanks for any help guys

Lee
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 19, 2004 9:10:19 PM

"Lee" <barlow2000@NOSPAMbarlow2000.karoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> can anyone give me any info regarding warranty return in UK
> I got a faulty board that was manufactured 11/10/02
> so I'm real close to 2 years warranty end date.
> the supplier of the board dont want to know and says they only
> give 1 year warranty ! also if they even handle it, they are gonna charge
me
> 25 pounds. So I trys to get in touch with MSI uk and they only number they
> give has a voice message saying please give an extension number...
> which I don't know any :(
>
> So I emails them and I'm still waiting for a reply.....so is this faulty
> board
> gonna be out of warranty by the time I get any reply ? they aint gonna
> honour it by then..
>
> Has any one here dealt with msi uk and knows some way of getting in touch
> with
> someone who deals with warrantys or has had a reply to an email request
and
> how long did it take for that reply
>
> Thanks for any help guys
>
> Lee

**********************************
from MSI UK -

Dear Chris:

The standard 1st year of warranty should be honoured at the place you bought
the motherboard, however if they are unwilling or unable to help you the we
can offer you testing/repair in this circumstance, provided the component
has not sustained any physical damage we can repair this for 10 P&P. This
covers the cost of returning the board to you after repair is completed.

If you would like to do this please return the motherboard to:

FAO Tech Support
MSI Computer (UK) Ltd
Unit 3, Swallowfield Centre
Swallowfield Way,
Hayes
Middlesex
UB3 1AW

Please note this is a postal address only, visitors are not accepted. Repair
can take up to 4 weeks so please be patient.

Please include -

Your return address,
The top page of this e-mail (if possible)
Your cheque or postal order, made payable to 'MSI Computer (UK) Ltd'
A copy of your receipt (if available)
Best Regards,

MSI (UK) Tech Support -

Link to the Future!