MSI K8N Neo won't post

Hello,
I have a new MSI K8N Neo with AMD64 3200+, tried it with several memory modules
(in minimal configuration: MB + RAM + KB + video + 350W power, no case) but the
system always shuts down after a few seconds. I know the 350W is a bit low, it
will run on 500W once it is replacing the MB in my current workstation but I
don't think this can cause the system to die so early and always at the same
point.
The last combination on the diagnostic LEDS I see is always 1 and 4 green which
according to the troubleshooter on
http://www.msicomputer.com/support/sup_tshoot.asp#1_2 means "BIOS Sign On".
Does this mean my BIOS is corrupted?
Is there any way to do an emergency flash?
Thanks in advance.

Marco van der Slot <mvdslot@toegangvoorallen.nl> wrote:
>Hello,
>I have a new MSI K8N Neo with AMD64 3200+, tried it with several memory
>modules
>(in minimal configuration: MB + RAM + KB + video + 350W power, no case) but
>the
>system always shuts down after a few seconds. I know the 350W is a bit low, it
>will run on 500W once it is replacing the MB in my current workstation but I
>don't think this can cause the system to die so early and always at the same
>point.
>The last combination on the diagnostic LEDS I see is always 1 and 4 green
>which
>according to the troubleshooter on
>http://www.msicomputer.com/support/sup_tshoot.asp#1_2 means "BIOS Sign On".
>Does this mean my BIOS is corrupted?
>Is there any way to do an emergency flash?
>Thanks in advance.

After clearing CMOS it now gives up at LED 4 only, "Initializing Video
Interface" :(
Tried an old PCI videocard with same effect