K8N-Neo Platinum problems.

I’ve got a couple of problems with this board that I need help with.

1. I can’t use any USB devices. I used to be able to, but I updated the
video and directX drivers and now any usb device reports a code 28
errors. How can I remove the standard usb drivers and reinstall the
nvidia ones for the board.

2. wise scholar’n’quiet reports wrong values. My cpu is either at –123 C or
+152C or any value in-between. Also, if I do a reboot from the start
menu, then the fan stops when the screen goes blank, and doesn’t start
again until I get the starting windows message, the cpu is really
cooking by then.

3. if I go to the bios and check the system health, I cant exit that
page. I can only reboot.
All my drivers are the latest, off the MSI site, but I still get the
above problems
System specs;
K8N Neo Platinum
A64 2800
512Mb
ti4200/128
W2K & WinME dual boot

Hi Springer,check out this forum for the K8N Neo Platinum there are many
people that will help you with any problems with this board.
http://forum.msi.com.tw/board.php?boardid=28&sid=