How can I plug USB device without eject it?

Tags:
  • Hardware
  • USB
  • Devices
  • Windows XP
February 14, 2005 3:27:03 AM

I have IBM x235 Server with Broadcom ethernet card. By mistake I unplug it
from "Safety Remove Hardware". How can I plug again it USB card device
without eject?

More about : plug usb device eject

Anonymous
February 14, 2005 1:24:16 PM

The Broadcom ethernet card is NOT a USB card.

"Valery" <Valery@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have IBM x235 Server with Broadcom ethernet card. By mistake I unplug it
> from "Safety Remove Hardware". How can I plug again it USB card device
> without eject?
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 8:41:04 AM

May be I not right said. When I click "Safety remove hardware" I see Ethernet
Broadcom card in the list. Of couse NIC are not connected to USB port, but in
system it looks like usb device. It server is DC and have almost all FSMO
roles. When I unplug ethernet card its network interface became unavialable.
:(  I solve with problem: in device manager I disable/enable root hub. May be
exist more correct solve this problem...