MSI MS-6380E 1.0; No sound

I have had this board for some time. One day the sound stopped working.
Sometimes, I can get a little garbled sound. I have tried different
speakers, no luck. I have tried to re-install the drivers, no luck.

This board has the sound built in. Do those circuits go bad often?

Any help is appreciated,

Phil

Phil Bostian wrote:
> I have had this board for some time. One day the sound stopped
> working. Sometimes, I can get a little garbled sound. I have tried
> different speakers, no luck. I have tried to re-install the drivers,
> no luck.
>
> This board has the sound built in. Do those circuits go bad often?
>
> Any help is appreciated,
>
> Phil

Uninstall/reinstall the drivers or look for newer ones. Best wishes.

neopolaris