I am looking to build custom built PC's for my business.

Anyone know of a good online retailer where I can get a break as a dealer
who buys in bulk?

bar

Try calling AVNET

"Marc Thompson" wrote:

> I am looking to build custom built PC's for my business.
>
> Anyone know of a good online retailer where I can get a break as a dealer
> who buys in bulk?

Contact the manufacturer for a list of wholesale dealers and
distributors.

"Marc Thompson" <marc@x2email.com> wrote in message
|I am looking to build custom built PC's for my business.
|
| Anyone know of a good online retailer where I can get a
break as a dealer
| who buys in bulk?

bar

Whilst you may be able to acquire products at distribution prices I have to
say that it may still not be a feasible proposition.

Firstly you need to complete the hardware assembly: ensuring that all PCs
are configured with 100% identical components. If you want to be able to
speed up the build process this is a requirement in order to use Sysprep and
prepare an image to be loaded onto the HDD: or to clone one hard drive across
all other [making sure that you have the correct number of Sofwtare Licences
to do this].

You can buy Multi User Licence Packs for most Software [% users and up].

If you haven't done this before, the preparation of a 'distribution' disk
image can take many hours to complete and then has to be tested for
functionality.

Again if you don't do this then each PC will take many hours to complete the
software installation phase.

Given that, then you may wish to compare the cost of your investment in
time, to the cost of purchasing a preconfigured system from a large
manufacturer: from whom you also get Tech Support and some worthwhile
warranty.

Buying and building one PC can save money [but not time] and is effeive for
home or small business users.

Buying many PCs in this manner can be a huge headache.