Motherboard 848p Neo-s (MS-6788) chipset/IDE controller pr..

Tags:
  • MSI-Microstar
  • Controller
  • CD-Rom
  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
October 5, 2004 8:52:19 AM

My aopen52x24x52 CD-RW does not eject correctly being connected to
secondary IDE channel of mb 848p Neo-s (MS-6788). The light flashes
but nothing happens, so I have to press the button several times until
it opens, which is very annoying. When I install the CD-RW to another
motherboard it ejects correctly. All the above mentioned hardware has
the latest firmware updates.

More about : motherboard 848p neo 6788 chipset ide controller

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
October 6, 2004 1:57:46 PM

Me I too have mb 848p Neo-s and my aopen CD writer is 52x32x32. Annd
it also has eject problems exacctly with the same motherboard. When I
instal it to another mb, it opens very good, but with 848p Neo-s it is
always big problem.
!