MSI 6330 v2.1 configuration

Is there anyone who might have a manual for a MS-6330
v2.1 motherboard. It was manufactured for Gateway and I bought one
but nee the JFP1 pin diagram for the Pwr Swch, Rset Swch, HDD LED,
Pwr LED, PC Spkr etc.

This one ?

http://www.msicomputer.com/product/p_spec.asp?model=K7T_Turbo_2&class=mb

Maybe this might help:-
http://support.gateway.com/s/MOTHERBD/MSI/2514182/2514182tc.shtml

"zofo61" <cdillman@cfl.rr-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> Is there anyone who might have a manual for a MS-6330
> v2.1 motherboard. It was manufactured for Gateway and I bought one
> but nee the JFP1 pin diagram for the Pwr Swch, Rset Swch, HDD LED,
> Pwr LED, PC Spkr etc.

KG

Distinguished
May 21, 2004

If you look close they are printed around the JFP! pins.

On 8 Oct 2004 13:08:25 -0400, cdillman@cfl.rr-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (zofo61) wrote:

>Is there anyone who might have a manual for a MS-6330
>v2.1 motherboard. It was manufactured for Gateway and I bought one
>but nee the JFP1 pin diagram for the Pwr Swch, Rset Swch, HDD LED,
>Pwr LED, PC Spkr etc.

Thank You kgs@msbx.net

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and
the government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

To reply to this email please remove the AT
after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.