FS : J-Pac Like New

Mikec

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

Well, I no longer have the time and space to work on my MAME cabinet so its
got to go. Most of it I'll probably just end up throwing away, but the
J-Pac wasn't cheap. I've only had it a few months, it's rarely been used.
I ended up with some shitty Happ Ultimate joysticks so it really kind of
killed the enjoyment for me. Anyways, is anyone in need of a J-Pac?
Otherwise I'll probably just end up putting it on Ebay.

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:21:02 -0600, "MikeC" <someone@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Well, I no longer have the time and space to work on my MAME cabinet so its
>got to go. Most of it I'll probably just end up throwing away, but the
>J-Pac wasn't cheap. I've only had it a few months, it's rarely been used.
>I ended up with some shitty Happ Ultimate joysticks so it really kind of
>killed the enjoyment for me. Anyways, is anyone in need of a J-Pac?
>Otherwise I'll probably just end up putting it on Ebay.

Where are you located?

Cheers,
Terra Cresta

PC Arcade
http://www.pcarcade.tv

Mikec

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

I'm in Wisconsin.

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:38:33 -0600, "MikeC" <someone@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I'm in Wisconsin.
>

>"Terra Cresta" <terra.cresta@NOSPAMpcarcade.tv> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:21:02 -0600, "MikeC" <someone@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Well, I no longer have the time and space to work on my MAME cabinet so
>>>its
>>>got to go. Most of it I'll probably just end up throwing away, but the
>>>J-Pac wasn't cheap. I've only had it a few months, it's rarely been used.
>>>I ended up with some shitty Happ Ultimate joysticks so it really kind of
>>>killed the enjoyment for me. Anyways, is anyone in need of a J-Pac?
>>>Otherwise I'll probably just end up putting it on Ebay.
>>>

>> Where are you located?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Terra Cresta
>>
>> PC Arcade
>> http://www.pcarcade.tv

I guess postage charges are gonna be prohibitive - I'm in the UK :-o

Cheers,
Terra Cresta

PC Arcade
http://www.pcarcade.tv

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

"MikeC" <someone@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Well, I no longer have the time and space to work on my MAME cabinet so
its
> got to go. Most of it I'll probably just end up throwing away, but the
> J-Pac wasn't cheap. I've only had it a few months, it's rarely been used.
> I ended up with some shitty Happ Ultimate joysticks so it really kind of
> killed the enjoyment for me. Anyways, is anyone in need of a J-Pac?
> Otherwise I'll probably just end up putting it on Ebay.

shoot me an email with what "Shitty" stuff you will most likely pitch and
maybe i'll take the lot of stuff.

I'm in Ohio

Dave

Mikec

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

"Dave" <spam@drindustries.com> wrote in message
> "MikeC" <someone@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Well, I no longer have the time and space to work on my MAME cabinet so
> its
>> got to go. Most of it I'll probably just end up throwing away, but the
>> J-Pac wasn't cheap. I've only had it a few months, it's rarely been
>> used.
>> I ended up with some shitty Happ Ultimate joysticks so it really kind of
>> killed the enjoyment for me. Anyways, is anyone in need of a J-Pac?
>> Otherwise I'll probably just end up putting it on Ebay.
>
> shoot me an email with what "Shitty" stuff you will most likely pitch and
> maybe i'll take the lot of stuff.
>
> I'm in Ohio
>
> Dave

Check out my post below to Hellmark.

"MikeC" <someone@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Well, I no longer have the time and space to work on my MAME cabinet
> so its got to go. Most of it I'll probably just end up throwing away,
> but the J-Pac wasn't cheap. I've only had it a few months, it's
> rarely been used. I ended up with some shitty Happ Ultimate joysticks
> so it really kind of killed the enjoyment for me. Anyways, is anyone
> in need of a J-Pac? Otherwise I'll probably just end up putting it on
> Ebay.

How much?

--
Do you want a free Gaming Console?
http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216

Mikec

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

"Peale" <apeale69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "MikeC" <someone@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> Well, I no longer have the time and space to work on my MAME cabinet
>> so its got to go. Most of it I'll probably just end up throwing away,
>> but the J-Pac wasn't cheap. I've only had it a few months, it's
>> rarely been used. I ended up with some shitty Happ Ultimate joysticks
>> so it really kind of killed the enjoyment for me. Anyways, is anyone
>> in need of a J-Pac? Otherwise I'll probably just end up putting it on
>> Ebay.
>
> How much?

For the J-Pac itself, $50.

MikeC's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
were:
> Well, I no longer have the time and space to work on my MAME cabinet so its
> got to go. Most of it I'll probably just end up throwing away, but the
> J-Pac wasn't cheap. I've only had it a few months, it's rarely been used.
> I ended up with some shitty Happ Ultimate joysticks so it really kind of
> killed the enjoyment for me. Anyways, is anyone in need of a J-Pac?
> Otherwise I'll probably just end up putting it on Ebay.

How much do you want for the other parts?

"MikeC" <someone@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Well, I no longer have the time and space to work on my MAME cabinet...

<snip>

Are you mad?

lob