Matshita UJDA710 CD-RW/DVD-Rom combo

Hi,

I have a customer that has a HP Pavilion laptop that has a Matshita UJDA710
CD-RW/DVD-Rom combo drive in it. The drive is not recognized as a DVD-rom
drive in windows. Although windows says it is a UJDA710. I have searched
high and low for a driver but can only find win2k or ME drivers.

Any Ideas, TIA!

Tim

Does the drive work. Aren't the drivers already included in XP?

r.