Media player problem

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I cannot write audio files from media player 10 to cdr's.I keep
getting the following error"0xC00D11AB, Condition ID = 0x00000000"
I have reduced the writing speed from fastest to 4X but no difference.
Running XP PRO.Any ideas pls?

Hello

Use a 3 party software like Roxio or NeroBurn or even try RealPlayer
and that's free and works fine also.

Alvin

John wrote:

> I cannot write audio files from media player 10 to cdr's.I keep
> getting the following error"0xC00D11AB, Condition ID = 0x00000000"
> I have reduced the writing speed from fastest to 4X but no difference.
> Running XP PRO.Any ideas pls?

Try the correct newsgroup and search for your error code. There is only
about 40 similar posts. ;)

r.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroups/reader.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsmedia&lang=en&cr=US