Cloning XP from IDE HDD to SATA HDD

zippy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I've tried cloning my old IDE HDD, with all my information on it + Windows
XP, onto a new SATA HDD with more space and the clone went fine, but after I
reboot it says that i have a Hard Disk Configuration Problem just before
Windows starts to load, any ideas?

If you are not using an Intel SATA adapter, the SATA drivers are not
included in Windows XP. You may need to re-install XP.