msi kt3 ultra aru problem

Hi ,

I got a MSI KT3 ultra aru mainbord, with the optional D-bracket,
S-bracket and Usb2.0 cable installed. Thus there are two ports on the
mainbord, two ports on the D-bracket and 4 usb2.0 ports on the
usb2.0 cable (bracket).

When i connect a Cameo Grabster 200 (analog video converter usb 2.0) to
the usb2.0 bracket, i get a warning that a fast usb device is connected to a
low
speed usb port. This happend even to every usb port, where i connect this
device.

I run XP with the all the latest SP-1 updates, and also updated the Bios and
Via
Chipset drivers from the motherbord recently. This is what is what i see in
device manager:

Usb controllers:

NEC PCI to USB enhanced host-controller (B1)
NEC PCI to USB open host-controller
NEC PCI to USB open host-controller
"compound?" USB device
USB mainhub
USB mainhub
USB mainhub
USB mainhub
USB mainhub
via rev.5 or later universal host controller
via rev.5 or later universal host controller

Bios setting: USB controller: all usb ports, disabled, usb1, usb2
All usb ports is selected
I removed and installed all the usb ports already, nothing changed.
Cables from the connectors are installed according the manuel.

Only get the message that i have to connect to another usb port, but when
i did, get the same problem.

Anybody who have an idea what is wrong?

Thanks in advance,

heian

I got the anwer already.......

Had to remove the D-bracket from the system, otherwise USB2.0 is not
working.
Better first look with google next time

heian