Live Monitor invalid URL

When I run Live Monitor I get invalid URL. Always worked in the past.
Installed SP/2 but don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Thanks,
Ed.

"Ed." <ejs@none.net> wrote in message news:417f0cb9$1_4@127.0.0.1...
> When I run Live Monitor I get invalid URL. Always worked in the past.
> Installed SP/2 but don't know if that has anything to do with it.
>
> Anyone else having the same problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Ed.

Mine works OK. I'm using ver. 3.64 dated 10/21/04. What version are you
using? I do know that the URL was changed and only the later versions have
the change. If you're using an older version, you can get the latest at

http://www.msi.com.tw/program/support/software/swr/spt_swr_list.php?kind=1

Tom Lake

"Ed." <ejs@none.net> wrote in message news:417f0cb9$1_4@127.0.0.1...
> When I run Live Monitor I get invalid URL. Always worked in the past.
> Installed SP/2 but don't know if that has anything to do with it.
>
> Anyone else having the same problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Ed.

mines been like it for months - pre sp2.
i believe theres a fix for it from msi but i havent bothered d/loading it
yet

chris

Thanks all for the replies. It is version 3.61.000 that I have.
I will try the newer version.

Thanks again,
Ed.

"Tom Lake" <tlake@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
> "Ed." <ejs@none.net> wrote in message news:417f0cb9$1_4@127.0.0.1...
>> When I run Live Monitor I get invalid URL. Always worked in the past.
>> Installed SP/2 but don't know if that has anything to do with it.
>>
>> Anyone else having the same problem?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ed.
>
> Mine works OK. I'm using ver. 3.64 dated 10/21/04. What version are you
> using? I do know that the URL was changed and only the later versions
> have the change. If you're using an older version, you can get the latest
> at
>
> http://www.msi.com.tw/program/support/software/swr/spt_swr_list.php?kind=1
>
> Tom Lake

Again Thanks.
Went to that link and downloaded and installed the newer version and all is
working fine now.