unable to enter bios setup

hi everybody
I just changed my cooling system on a P4 2.6C (standard to sp94) on a
MSI6728(865PENeoFIS2R) but after this operation I'm no more able to boot
really
I get a screen informing that no bios is installed but for the following
screen I get tha classical option ( F1 to setup and other keys....) but
no way to go further
so please could you help me to fix that ?
regards

Jean-Francois MARIET

Mike

Splendid

By chance was the battery knocked out. Try reseting the BIOS and
reseting the battery.

jf mariet wrote:
> hi everybody
> I just changed my cooling system on a P4 2.6C (standard to sp94) on a
> MSI6728(865PENeoFIS2R) but after this operation I'm no more able to boot
> really
> I get a screen informing that no bios is installed but for the following
> screen I get tha classical option ( F1 to setup and other keys....) but
> no way to go further
> so please could you help me to fix that ?
> regards

> Jean-Francois MARIET

Latest posts