Epson R200

spanner

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2004

Hi, I'm thinking of buying one of these printers. Would anyone give me any
advice. Am I making a wise choice, etc?
Regards

In article <cc6nqj$lde$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk>,
"spanner" <rob@benks.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi, I'm thinking of buying one of these printers. Would anyone give me any
> advice. Am I making a wise choice, etc?
> Regards

I've had one for several months. It can print photo quality (to my eye),
and it hasn't given me any trouble yet. I haven't tried the CD/DVD label
printing (well actually I did try it as a test, but I used an old CD
coaster that wasn't designed for printing, so the ink didn't stick).

--
Gordon Alley <*>
<mailto:galley@texas.net>

spanner

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2004

Thanks Gordon!

On Sat, 3 Jul 2004 17:45:15 +0100, "spanner" <rob@benks.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>Hi, I'm thinking of buying one of these printers. Would anyone give me any
>advice. Am I making a wise choice, etc?
>Regards

I think its a great printer for its price, ink are a bit dear here, and a mate
4 doors away wen't and got one, after he has seen mine.

And it even looks nice..