Microsoft keyboard?

Don't know if this is the most appropriate group to post but I couldn't
find anything better.

Does Microsoft have a keyboard with the Dvorak layout? I'm thinking a
regular keyboard such as these QWERTY Internet Keyboard or Natural
Keyboard Elite just with the keys placed as a Dvorak layout.

I know I could probably switch them manually but don't know how this
would work out as those are ergonomic keyboards.

If there's a better place to ask such a question please point me to it.

http://www.fentek-ind.com/dvorak.htm\

http://www.theworldofstuff.com/dvorak/

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Mike Hall (MS-MVP) wrote:
> http://www.fentek-ind.com/dvorak.htm\
>
> http://www.theworldofstuff.com/dvorak/

I think you misunderstood my question.

I am looking for a Microsoft keyboard that has a Dvorak layout keys. I
know how to change keyboard layout in Windows or to simply switch keys
on the keyboard. But I am specifically looking if Microsoft produces a
Dvorak keyboard (some newer model prefered) besides the standard QWERTY
layout. The reason I ask is because i know Microsoft makes it's
keyboards in a variety of localised layouts (QWERTY, QWERTZ,...) and I
can't find nothing on their page in which all layouts thier keyboards
are available. I'm particularly interested into the Microsoft Natural
Keyboard Elite.

Is there anyone as MS hardware site I can mail about this. Do they even
make keyboards, there's only like 4 different models.

Four different models in a variety of language options, but no Dvorak..

--

> Mike Hall (MS-MVP) wrote:
>> http://www.fentek-ind.com/dvorak.htm\
>>
>> http://www.theworldofstuff.com/dvorak/
>>
> I think you misunderstood my question.
>
> I am looking for a Microsoft keyboard that has a Dvorak layout keys. I
> know how to change keyboard layout in Windows or to simply switch keys on
> the keyboard. But I am specifically looking if Microsoft produces a Dvorak
> keyboard (some newer model prefered) besides the standard QWERTY layout.
> The reason I ask is because i know Microsoft makes it's keyboards in a
> variety of localised layouts (QWERTY, QWERTZ,...) and I can't find nothing
> on their page in which all layouts thier keyboards are available. I'm
> particularly interested into the Microsoft Natural Keyboard Elite.
>
> Is there anyone as MS hardware site I can mail about this. Do they even
> make keyboards, there's only like 4 different models.

you may need to just spend some time surfing the web to find it.

or possibly call your local computer shops and ask if they can order you
one.

--
EasyFeelings
A+

"When your computer is working good, That's an EasyFeeling"