Wireless Optical Mouse problem

February 18, 2005 1:01:29 PM

I've got a problem with a Microsoft Wireless Optical mouse. Once the
led starts blinking, the pointer won't move until the wheel/buttons are
moved/clicked. It's quite annoying. Is it a feature? If so is there a
way to deactivate it?
It came with a Wireless Multimedia keyboard 1.1
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 7:41:00 PM

Beaver <a@a.com> wrote:

>I've got a problem with a Microsoft Wireless Optical mouse. Once the
>led starts blinking, the pointer won't move until the wheel/buttons are
>moved/clicked. It's quite annoying. Is it a feature? If so is there a
>way to deactivate it?

I have seen this with several mice for to save battery power. Check at
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.mshardware.product for
more help.

--
(tm)
!