Wireless Optical Mouse problem

I've got a problem with a Microsoft Wireless Optical mouse. Once the
led starts blinking, the pointer won't move until the wheel/buttons are
moved/clicked. It's quite annoying. Is it a feature? If so is there a
way to deactivate it?
It came with a Wireless Multimedia keyboard 1.1
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless optical mouse problem

    Beaver <a@a.com> wrote:

    >I've got a problem with a Microsoft Wireless Optical mouse. Once the
    >led starts blinking, the pointer won't move until the wheel/buttons are
    >moved/clicked. It's quite annoying. Is it a feature? If so is there a
    >way to deactivate it?

    I have seen this with several mice for to save battery power. Check at
    news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.mshardware.product for
    more help.

    --
    (tm)

Wireless Optical Mouse Microsoft Windows XP